Mint EFUN's iNFTs
Please note that it is crucial to Do Your Own Research (DYOR) to ensure you understand the process and relevant platforms and mechanisms.
iNFT (Investment Non-fungible Token) is digital asset that defines the value of the holder's investment in the Liquidity Pool. Holders or investors can choose the iNFT with the same value as their desired investment. The value of an iNFT is determined by how much ELP that NFT represents.
Holders/Investors may find the suitable iNFT from EFUN’s NFT marketplace for their own choice of investment.
By owning iNFTs, holders/invertors can receive a series of benefits as follows:
- No event creation fee when hosting new events on EFUN
- Receive a share of profit from platform
- Join executive prediction events for iNFT holders only
- Join exclusive offline events hosted by EFUN
- Get whitelisted for the next investment round
Once an iNFT is permanently burned or destroyed, it will lower the total number of iNFTs in the collection, making the remaining tokens more valuable and rare.
When holders/investors cash out from the liquidity pool, they are to incur a small fee:
Cash out fee rate
- Step 2: Connect Wallet.
- Step 3: Click Liquidity Pool on the top of the navigation bar.
- Step 4: Choose MINT NFT & INVEST to view all the iNFTs available.
- Step 5: Find the iNFTs that you want to mint, then click SELECT TO MINT.
- Step 6: You can mint multiple iNFTs as long as there's a sufficient amount of EFUN in your wallet. Adjust the number of iNFTs then hit MINT NFT NOW.
Note: Make sure you have read and agreed to the Term of Sales before making any decision to mint/buy an iNFT.